We are now fully open and offering evening meals Sunday to Thursday until all our restaurants have opened as well.
Our COVID-19 measures for your peace of mind:-
- Staff are well-trained and will comply with frequent hand washing requirements and wearing of PPE where appropriate.
- All rooms will be cleaned thoroughly, and then wiped down with anti-viral disinfectant spray between reservations.
- Television remote controls and keys will be cleaned and placed in clean plastic bags.
- Door handles, banisters and other communal surfaces will be wiped down with anti-viral disinfectant spray on a regular basis.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms during a 2-3 day stay. Guests will be asked to place dirty crockery, rubbish and any towels requiring replacement outside their bedroom door in the morning. These items and fresh tea/coffee supplies will be left in their place.
- Guests will be given the exclusive use of a table in the breakfast room for the duration of their stay.
- There are no shared buffet items available in the breakfast room.
- At busy times we may ask guests to stagger their arrival in the breakfast room.
- To avoid the use of a credit card machine, all payments will be taken remotely on the day of arrival using the credit/debit card details provided at the time of booking.
- If a guest presents with COVID-19 symptoms they should stay in their room and immediately contact us on 07411855893. Guests should then make arrangements to return home using their own private transport as soon as reasonably possible. Once home, guests should follow current Government guidance in dealing with a possible infection.
Lammas Park House is a Bed and Breakfast in Dawlish close to the sea and offering beautiful sea views from all rooms. Our B&B in the heart of Dawlish, awarded 5 stars and a Gold award by the Tourist Board, is well placed for all local amenities including Dawlish Beach and Dawlish Water with its famous black swans.
A very short walk will take you to the station which gives national access plus local access to Dawlish Warren and its golden beach, Exeter and Exmouth and in the other direction Teignmouth, Torquay and Paignton where you can catch a steam train to Dartmouth.
Lammas Park House offers free parking to all our guests and hard-standing off-road parking for motorbikes, cycles and vintage vehicles.
2017 RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE